Patrick Coleman is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in labor and employment law and has more than 40 years of experience representing management in employment law disputes.
Patrick Coleman has been a practicing attorney in the area of labor and employment law since 1971. Board Certified by the Florida Bar in labor and employment law, he has litigated extensively in the state and federal courts in cases involving both state and federal civil rights laws, the Age Discrimination Employment Act, the Family Medical and Leave Act, and the Fair Labor Standard Act. He is also been involved in litigation involving non-compete agreements and a variety of tort claims.
Mr. Coleman became federal court certified mediator in 1991 and has mediated both federal and state cases for the past 28 years.
- Ford Harrison – 2018-2020
- Gray | Robinson – 2008-2018
- Coffman, Coleman, Andrews, and Grogan – 1983-2008
- Coffman & Coleman – 1978-1983
- Coffman & Jones – 1971-1978
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America – Jacksonville “Lawyer of the Year” in Employment Law – Management (2014)
- The Best Lawyers in America – Listed for: Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment (1987-2020)
- AV Preeminent™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Jacksonville Magazine, “250 Best Lawyers of 2010,” Employment and Labor Law
- “Florida Super Lawyers,” Super Lawyers magazine (2006-2019)
- Chambers USA, Labor & Employment, 2009-2019